There are many things you can do to make your resume stand out from the rest. Here are 20 tips to get started:
1. Use a professional font and layout.
2. Use keywords that match the job description.
3. Summarize your experience and skills in a clear and concise way.
4. Use formatting to draw attention to important information.
5. Use bullets to list your achievements and skills.
6. Tailor your resume to each job application.
7. Highlight your education and training.
8. List your work experience in reverse chronological order.
9. Make sure your contact information is up-to-date.
10. Proofread your resume for spelling and grammar mistakes.
11. Use a professional email address.
12. Make a good first impression with your cover letter.
13. Customize your resume for each job application.
14. Quantify your achievements whenever possible.
15. Use action words to describe your skills and experience.
16. Keep your resume to one page if possible.
17. Use online resources to help you write a great resume.
18. Check the spelling and grammar of your resume before submitting it.
19. Follow up with the recruiter after submitting your resume.
20. Stay positive and motivated throughout the job search process!